An Outfit to Match: Glacial Dust
I didnâ€™t forget about the Outfit to Match series!Â See!Â Hereâ€™s a new one!
Today, weâ€™re going to match the Glacial Dust makeup look from one of my previous makeup tutorials.Â This look utilized green and blue to make a shimmery masterpiece.Â Check it out:
As you can see, this uses these colors to make almost a metallic look.Â This is great for the summer when you want to look totally glam, yet appropriate for the weather.
Keeping all of this in mind, I constructed an outfit that I think works best for this look.:
Nice, huh?Â Itâ€™s a super casual, yet utterly adorable look.Â I chose capri jeans because theyâ€™re both relaxed and sexy (showing just a bit of leg).Â I kept the color theme around similar greens and blues.Â And check out those rad aviator glasses!
I have to be honest.Â I would wear this outfit in a second.Â I think itâ€™s SO adorable.
Hereâ€™s each piece of the outfit (which you can also see if you click on the image):
- Skinny Capris by Hot Kiss
- Bettyâ€™s Striped Top by Hollister
- Tariâ€™s Adjustable Disco Ball Ring â€“ Aqua
- Resin Continuous Loop Necklace
- Womenâ€™s Flip Flops by Old Navy
- Xhilaration Mirror Bangle Bracelet
- Acid Green Gazelle Glasses
- Ocean Drive Purse from Mod Cloth
- Green Headband by Forever 21
Hopefully, this will give you inspiration for your next outfit.Â I know it did for me!
If you were going to wear the Glacial Dust makeup look, what would you have worn?