Anniversary Celebration: Huge Beauty Giveaway Worth Over $100!
UPDATE: The giveaway is OVER. I’ll be picking a random winner soon!
Happy anniversary to Makeup Files! We’ve been around for a whole year!
Rather than receive presents from you guys, I thought I’d give you a chance to win some beauty goodies. Behold the Anniversary Beauty Giveaway worth over $100.
- CoverGirl LashBlast Luxe Mascara in Black Cabernet (worth $7.99)
- Clynol Play With Me Powder Punch hair texture powder (worth approx. $15)
- LUSH Celebrate Wrapped Gift (worth $34.95) which contains…
- Sandstone Soap
- Ice Blue Soap
- Happy Hippy Shower Gel
- Each Peach Massage Bar
- Too Drunk To…Emotibomb
- Luzier Skin Care Package in Dry, Normal or Oily, your choice (worth $5 – $12)
- Max Factor Vivid Impact Lipcolor (worth $7.98 each) in three colors:
- #28 Rose Beige
- #40 Ms. Right Now
- #76 Golddigger
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara in Very Black (worth $7.00)
- Nail Paint by Barry M in Shocking Pink (worth approx. $4.50)
That’s over $100 worth of beauty products for your eyes, lips, face, nails and body. All for just one person to win!
How to Enter
There are two ways to enter to win this beauty giveaway.
- Sign up for (and confirm) Makeup Files email updates. (Signups are over)
- Leave a comment on this post answering this question: What two items in the giveaway are you looking forward to most and why?
When you do those two methods, youâ€™re entering the beauty giveaway twice, which means more chances to win.
Make sure to use a valid email address in the comments and in the Makeup Files email subscription area.
Enter between now and May 5, 2009 at midnight Mountain time. After that, I’ll be randomly choosing one person from all entries to receive this huge beauty giveaway. If I don’t hear anything from you in 3 days, I’ll pick another winner.
Sorry to my international divas, but this giveaway is only for those in the United States and Canada. You must be at least 18 to enter and you need a valid mailing address so I can send it to you.
Alright, I’m done with all the legal talk! Go ahead and enter.