Makeup Tutorial: Bejeweled with Stila Charmed Palette
Stila came out with an eye shadow quad called ‘Charmed’. Not only is it metallic, but it has real 24k gold in it. Fancy! (It’s on sale for $10 right now.)
I’ve decided to do a little makeup tutorial featuring all four colors of this quad. I’m calling the look ‘Bejeweled’.
Get ready for some serious makeup tutorial goodness!
Here are the products I used to get this look:
- L’Oreal True Match Blendable Makeup in Honey Beige around my eyes.
- Luzier Translucent Powder all over my face, setting the foundation.
- Stila Charmed Eye Shadow Palette
- Pink on the crease
- Plum on the crease
- Blue on the lid
- Gold on the lid and crease
- Elite Pro Cosmetics 88 Eye Shadow Palette in a light beige at the inside corner of the eye.
- L’Oreal Pencil Perfect Eyeliner in Carbon Black on the top lid and on the bottom lid’s water line.
- Jane One Liners in Snowline on the top and bottom lid at the inside corner and in just about a centimeter.
- Max Factor Volume Couture Mascara in Black Brown on the top and bottom lashes.
- L’Oreal Bare Naturale All-Over Mineral Glow in Rose Glow as a blush on my cheek bones and temples.
- L’Oreal HiP Color Presso Lip Gloss in Trendy.
Now onto the tutorial. This is a bit different from my regular makeup tutorials. There’s less words! Just follow the pictures.
Tip: You may need to add a bit more blue after the last step, as I obviously needed to do.
Tip: Clean up any edges with a cotton square soaked in eye makeup remover.
Tip: Since the eye shadow is so bold in Bejeweled, stick with subdued lips.
What did you think? Would you try this look?