Face of the Day 03-17-2010 Happy St. Patrick’s Day!
Today marks the one time of the year where everyone can show their Irish pride, even if they are in no way Irish.
I actually happen to be half Irish, so this day is even more special to me.
Besides wearing the requisite green clothing, I decided to do my eye makeup green as well. After all, I’ve got to match! It’s all about the Irish pride.
- Prestige Blushing Duo Combination Blush and Highlighter in Hopsack on my cheeks.
- Revlon Matte Eye Shadow in Vintage Lace at the inside corner of my eye and under the brow bone.
- Elite Pro Cosmetics 88 Eye Shadow Palette in various colors of green all over my eyelids, plus dark green applied wet as an eyeliner.
- Cover Girl LashBlast Fusion mascara in Black Brown on the top and bottom lashes.
- Sephora Lip Gloss in Rosy Glow.
Do you have any plans for St. Patrick’s Day? I’m going with my mom and her husband to their church to eat corned beef (minus the cabbage, because eww). Also, I’m totally going to watch America’s Next Top Model.
Have a good day!