Makeup Tutorial: Candycane Eye Shadow (VIDEO)
Today, I decided to show you how to use red and pink eye shadow to create an adorable look. All eye shadow colors were matte. I’ve dubbed it Candycane. And, as luck would have it, it’s a video makeup tutorial!
View the tutorial below:
Here are the products I used in this tutorial:
- L’Oreal Bare Naturale Soft-Focus Mineral Finish in Translucent
- Cupcake Cult Eye Shadow is a red, matte tone
- Elite Pro Cosmetics 88 Eye Shadow Palette in a pale, matte pink
- Revlon Matte Eye Shadow in Vintage Lace
- Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner in Soft Black
- Max Factor Volume Couture Mascara in Black Brown
After watching this, have you changed your mind about red and pink? Go ahead and try it out.