Face of the Day: Orange Soda
Here’s something you may not know about me: I love pop (aka soda). More specifically, I love carbonated beverages. To me, carbonation makes everything better.
I heard about the SodaStream soda maker about a year ago. I immediately put it on my wish list.
Finally, after months of waiting to buy it and about a week of watching the UPS tracking page, I finally received my SodaStream. To celebrate, I decided to do my makeup in a…soda style.
Here’s what I used create this look, with close-ups:
- Sephora Eye Shadow in Aspen Summit at the inside corner of my eye and up around to just under my brow bone.
- Fyrinnae Loose Eye Shadow in Polar Bear on the rest of my eyelid. I put it on any area that I didn’t add Aspen Summit to.
- MAC Eye Shadow in Orange in the crease and fading up to the brow bone.
- Elite Pro Cosmetics 88 Eye Shadow Palette in a similar orange shade applied wet as a liner to the top lash line.
- Max Factor Eyeliner in Fresh Coffee applied to the lower water line.
- Max Factor Volume Couture Mascara in Black Brown on the top and bottom lashes.
And to further celebrate the SodaStream, the first soda I made was Orange.
Now I’ll never go without a carbonated beverage again. My life is complete.
What was your last exciting purchase?