Happy New Year 2011!
Happy New Year! Today marks another glorious year. Welcome to 2011.
Actually, today is even more special, since the date reads 1-1-11. Have you ever made a wish when the clock struck 11:11? Well, think of today as one big 24-hour period made specifically for awesome wishes.
Have you made any yet? To help you plan out a new year, making your life—and you—a whole lot better, I’ve compiled some helpful tips from Makeup Files over the years.
Go on, be a better you. Make the life you dream of.
Beautiful Ways to Improve Yourself in 2011
- Make a list of resolutions all about beauty with Beautiful New Year’s Resolutions.
- Become even more beautiful than you already are (which is a challenge, since you’re already radiant) with a list of 21 Ways to Improve Your Makeup Look.
- Save money this year with 5 Ways to Get Inexpensive Makeup.
- Thinking of going for a new hair color in 2011? Dye your hair at home with the helpful tips in Home Hair Dying 101.
- Take the challenge! Follow the 10 Days to Ultimate Beauty challenge, or take it even further with my ebook, The 30 Day Ultimate Beauty Makeover.
- Look adorable while you work on your fitness resolutions with How to Look Cute While Jogging.
- Have your romantic wishes come true with 5 Beautiful Ways to Make it to the Second Date.
- Time to feel better about yourself by reciting the 26 Mantras for Powerful Self-Esteem.
- Don’t want to wear makeup every day of your life? You can still look amazing! Follow the tips in 5 Ways to Look More Beautiful Without Makeup and 10 More Ways to Look Beautiful Without Makeup.
- While you’re at it, improve your self-esteem even more with How to Feel Better About Yourself.
There’s no reason why 2011 can’t be amazing. Especially if you work hard to make it your best year yet.