How Often Do You Wear Lipstick?
But with the other lip alternatives (gloss, balm, bare lips), it got me wondering how often people actually use the stuff.
Riddle me this:
How often do you wear lipstick?
- Maybe a day or two each week. (38%, 5 Votes)
- Rarely! (23%, 3 Votes)
- Almost every day. (15%, 2 Votes)
- Every day! (8%, 1 Votes)
- Only a few times each month. (8%, 1 Votes)
- Lipstick? Never! (8%, 1 Votes)
- Other (explain in the comments) (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 13
My answer: Maybe a day or two a week, and that’s being generous (even though I own a ton of lipstick, as evidenced by the picture above). Most of the time, I let my lips go bare. And if I put something on them, it’s usually balm or gloss. I figure I do such dramatic eye looks, the lips should play second fiddle anyway.
In fact, I wear it so infrequently that I devoted an entire week to lipstick in the early days of Makeup Files, just to get out of my comfort zone. Maybe I should do that again! Would you join me?