Nutrisystem Nation Week 11 Results With Big News and a Video
I just finished 11 weeks on Nutrisystem! Go me!
Before I get to my weigh-in and the video I made (I made another video!), I wanted to share some big Nutrisystem-related news with you.
See, when I first joined the Nutrisystem Nation, NS said they wanted to give me 4 months of food for free.
That means I now get to be on Nutrisystem for 6 months.
Originally, I said that I wanted to lose 40 pounds on Nutrisystem. Now, with 2 extra months, I’m extending that goal to 60 pounds. And that means that if I hit that goal, I’ll be under 200 pounds for the first time in 8 years.
Yeah, it’s exciting.
So, thanks Nutrisystem!
Now onto the video…
Plenty of Makeup Files readers and Twitter followers have asked me what I’ve been doing for exercise. Now’s the time to answer that question. Behold:
Walking, FitFu, yoga and biking. So, yeah, I haven’t had much exercise so far, but I do have big plans.
And the weigh-in…
My journey so far:
- Week 1: –6.4 pounds
- Week 2: –2.4 pounds (-8.8 total)
- Week 3: –3.8 pounds (-12.6 total)
- Week 4: –2.4 pounds (-15.0 total)
- Week 5: –3.0 pounds (-18.0 total)
- Week 6: –1.6 pounds (-19.6 total)
- Week 7: –3.4 pounds (-23.0 total)
- Week 8: –1.0 pounds (-24.0 total)
- Week 9: –2.6 pounds (-26.6 total)
- Week 10: –3.4 pounds (-30.0 total)
- Week 11: –0.6 pounds (-30.6 total)
(I got the newest Nutribear in the mail! You’ll see a photostory of him next week.)
Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program and support services free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program.
PS: Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting the Nutrisystem website.