Nutrisystem Nation Week 15 Results
It’s a big day today. I had a really good weigh-in this morning. But as you know, the weigh-in always comes at the end of my Nutrisystem posts.
I had originally planned to post a video blog today. I even recorded all of it, but YouTube is acting weird. The sound wasn’t synced with the video. So, instead, I’ll tell you about my weekend.
I also had something unfortunate happen: An immense sunburn.
I know, I know. I should know better. I’m normally so conscientious when it comes to sunscreen. But I didn’t put it on because my skin was acting weird and I was avoiding all skin products for a few days.
Then I stood out in the sun and waved a garage sale sign and passing cars. I wasn’t even out that long. But I ended the day a bright red lobster.
Sunscreen = important.
At least I sold a fair bit of my stuff in that garage sale.
Now, on to the weigh-in…
Time to see my week 15 progress.
I’m past 40 pounds lost!
Know what that means? I should be getting a new Nutribear soon!
Here’s my progress so far:
- Week 1: –6.4 pounds
- Week 2: –2.4 pounds (-8.8 total)
- Week 3: –3.8 pounds (-12.6 total)
- Week 4: –2.4 pounds (-15.0 total)
- Week 5: –3.0 pounds (-18.0 total)
- Week 6: –1.6 pounds (-19.6 total)
- Week 7: –3.4 pounds (-23.0 total)
- Week 8: –1.0 pounds (-24.0 total)
- Week 9: –2.6 pounds (-26.6 total)
- Week 10: –3.4 pounds (-30.0 total)
- Week 11: –0.6 pounds (-30.6 total)
- Week 12: –4.2 pounds (-34.8 total)
- Week 13: –1.0 pounds (-35.8 total)
- Week 14: –1.8 pounds (-37.6 total)
- Week 15: –3.0 pounds (-40.6 total)
Today’s a good day, even though my skin is burning.