Nutrisystem Nation Week 16 Results and Body Measurements
Yet another week goes by where I couldn’t make you a Nutrisystem video. I know, you’re probably really depressed about it (or maybe not.)
Next week will be another Nutribear photostory (yay, Nutribear 40!), but I’ll get you a video the week after that.
I’ve now been on Nutrisystem for 16 weeks. Originally, NS had only promised me 16 weeks of food. I would be done now, except they decided to give me 2 extra months (8 weeks). So, no stopping here, which is good. I still have weight to lose.
Speaking of weight, I’ve noticed that my body really has changed these last 16 weeks. I look smaller all over. I’ve even had people comment on how I look like I’ve lost weight.
“Your face looks thinner.”
“Look at you, skinny-mini.”
And I can see it too, which is even more exciting. I’ve been walking around in the summer sun with short-shorts on and have not felt weird about it at all. (At the weight I was when I started this, I would have worried a bit about being ‘too fat’ for these outfits.)
It’s cool to see a change in the scale, but it’s even cooler to see it in your body and the way you wear your clothes.
Speaking of the scale…
Time for a weigh-in!
I’m inching ever closer to getting under 200 pounds. I think I’ll get there in the next two months for sure. Maybe even a month and a half. And that will be awesome.
Body measurements, y’all.
I’ve been measuring my body every 4 weeks. And this is one of those sacred times. Here are the changes from week 12 to now.
- Upper Arms: –0.25 inches (-2 inches total)
- Chest: –0.25 inches (-6.25 inches total)
- Waist: –0.25 inches (-3 inches total)
- Hips: –1.5 inches (-5 inches total)
- Thigh: –0.5 inches (-3 inches total)
I’ve lost 2.75 inches in the past 4 weeks, and 19.25 inches total, in the past 16 weeks.
And here are my previous posts and weekly results:
- Week 1: –6.4 pounds
- Week 2: –2.4 pounds (-8.8 total)
- Week 3: –3.8 pounds (-12.6 total)
- Week 4: –2.4 pounds (-15.0 total)
- Week 5: –3.0 pounds (-18.0 total)
- Week 6: –1.6 pounds (-19.6 total)
- Week 7: –3.4 pounds (-23.0 total)
- Week 8: –1.0 pounds (-24.0 total)
- Week 9: –2.6 pounds (-26.6 total)
- Week 10: –3.4 pounds (-30.0 total)
- Week 11: –0.6 pounds (-30.6 total)
- Week 12: –4.2 pounds (-34.8 total)
- Week 13: –1.0 pounds (-35.8 total)
- Week 14: –1.8 pounds (-37.6 total)
- Week 15: –3.0 pounds (-40.6 total)
- Week 16: –1.2 pounds (-41.8 total)
I hope you have an awesome week.
Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program and support services free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program.
PS: Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting the Nutrisystem website.