Nutrisystem Nation Week 18 Results and a New Dress Video
It’s been 18 weeks and I keep on truckin’.
That’s 18 weeks of Nutrisystem food. 18 weeks of tons of water. 18 weeks of avoiding foods that I love but that are terrible for me. And 18 weeks of making the occasional dessert that fits in with the calorie requirements.
Temptations at the Fair
I went to the state fair yesterday. One of the things I always liked about the fair was the food. The cotton candy, super fried stuff and funnel cakes. I could just die.
But, of course I can’t eat any of it anymore. So, while I walked through the midway and stared at rides or cooed at the adorable pigs, sheep and cows in the farm animal building, I avoided all of those foods.
I’m pretty proud of myself.
Coolest of all, my mom, who went with me, decided she wasn’t going to eat any of it either. She said she didn’t want to eat it in front of me to make me feel bad, and she also wanted it as an excuse to eat better. How nice is that?
An Awesome Trip to Target
I went to Target earlier in the week. I came away with a super cute dress.
Here’s a video, so you can see the dress in all its glory!
Such a cute, cute dress. I can barely contain my glee.
And then I weighed myself…
And the glee promptly dissipated.
Now…don’t let my loss of glee make you worry about me. I think about it this way: I went through 17 weeks of awesome losses. One week where I have a slight gain isn’t going to make me fall off the wagon. In fact, occasional small gains are normal during weight loss.
My theory: I think the slight gain may be because I hyped up my exercise quite a bit this week. Thus, it could be muscle gain. I’ve been biking hardcore most days (on Thursday, I even went on a 3 mile ride with most of it uphill), and hoola-hooping every day (which is a crazy workout for the abs.)
I’m not too concerned about the gain. I’m just going to keep doing what I’m doing and it should all work out.
Here are my stats for the last 18 weeks:
- Week 1: –6.4 pounds
- Week 2: –2.4 pounds (-8.8 total)
- Week 3: –3.8 pounds (-12.6 total)
- Week 4: –2.4 pounds (-15.0 total)
- Week 5: –3.0 pounds (-18.0 total)
- Week 6: –1.6 pounds (-19.6 total)
- Week 7: –3.4 pounds (-23.0 total)
- Week 8: –1.0 pounds (-24.0 total)
- Week 9: –2.6 pounds (-26.6 total)
- Week 10: –3.4 pounds (-30.0 total)
- Week 11: –0.6 pounds (-30.6 total)
- Week 12: –4.2 pounds (-34.8 total)
- Week 13: –1.0 pounds (-35.8 total)
- Week 14: –1.8 pounds (-37.6 total)
- Week 15: –3.0 pounds (-40.6 total)
- Week 16: –1.2 pounds (-41.8 total)
- Week 17: –2.8 pounds (-44.6 total)
- Week 18: +0.8 pounds (-43.8 total)
Wish me luck for the weeks to come!
Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program and support services free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program.
PS: Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting the Nutrisystem website.