Nutrisystem Nation Week 20 Results and a Camping Trip
You’ve probably been wondering why Makeup Files has been so quiet this past week. Well, for a few days during the week, I was on vacation.
Normally, when I’m on some kind of diet, that would go completely out the window while on a trip. Especially a camping trip like I went on last week. I would eat candy like crazy.
But, nope, I didn’t fall off the Nutrisystem wagon this time. You’ll see.
And a-camping we will go!
It was the annual mother/daughter vacation, and my mom and I went camping up at Seeley Lake, Montana.
I say “camping,” but that’s not entirely accurate. There were no tents. Instead, we took an RV. But, other than sleeping on a semi-comfortable sofa, it still had all the trappings of a real camping trip, including campfires and swimming.
We also brought our bikes and spent a lot of the trip tooling around the campgrounds or heading to the town to look at souvenirs. In the 2 1/2 days of the trip, we biked about 10 miles.
(Oh! And I went swimming, too!)
I put my fish and a load of vegetables and lemon pepper seasoning in tinfoil. It cooked up real nice and was super yummy. Then I had cucumbers, beans, grapes and a half serving of crackers (because the fish was too low in calories) on the side.
And we never stopped at a gas station for candy. Not once.
It was a great trip and I want to do it again for sure.
Let’s look at the scale…
After going on vacation, it’s nice to see good numbers at the weekly weigh-in.
I’m so close to 50 pounds lost! Eek!
It’s time for measurements, y’all!
I take my body measurements every 4 weeks. Here are the changes from week 16 to now:
- Upper Arms: No Change (-2 inches total)
- Chest: –0.75 inches (-7 inches total)
- Waist: –0.5 inches (-3.5 inches total)
- Hips: –0.5 inches (-5.5 inches total)
- Thigh: –0.25 inches (-3.25 inches total)
That’s 2 inches lost overall in the past 4 weeks, and 21.25 inches total in the past 20 weeks.
My weekly progress reports:
- Week 1: –6.4 pounds
- Week 2: –2.4 pounds (-8.8 total)
- Week 3: –3.8 pounds (-12.6 total)
- Week 4: –2.4 pounds (-15.0 total)
- Week 5: –3.0 pounds (-18.0 total)
- Week 6: –1.6 pounds (-19.6 total)
- Week 7: –3.4 pounds (-23.0 total)
- Week 8: –1.0 pounds (-24.0 total)
- Week 9: –2.6 pounds (-26.6 total)
- Week 10: –3.4 pounds (-30.0 total)
- Week 11: –0.6 pounds (-30.6 total)
- Week 12: –4.2 pounds (-34.8 total)
- Week 13: –1.0 pounds (-35.8 total)
- Week 14: –1.8 pounds (-37.6 total)
- Week 15: –3.0 pounds (-40.6 total)
- Week 16: –1.2 pounds (-41.8 total)
- Week 17: –2.8 pounds (-44.6 total)
- Week 18: +0.8 pounds (-43.8 total)
- Week 19: –2.6 pounds (-46.4 total)
- Week 20: –1.4 pounds (-47.8 total)
Have you gone on vacation lately?
Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program and support services free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program.
PS: Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting the Nutrisystem website.