Nutrisystem Nation Week 24 Results, Nutribear 50 Photostory and a Milestone
We’ve got a lot to cover in today’s Nutrisystem post.
First, I’ll introduce you to a new member of the family, Nutribear 50, with a photostory. Cute!
Then, we’ll have the weigh-in. I’ve been hinting at an important milestone for a few weeks, and I’ve finally hit it. You’ll get to see what that milestone is.
Finally, it’s been another four weeks, so I’ll be taking my body measurements. Hurray!
Let’s get started.
Welcome Nutribear 50, Encouragement
Nutrisystem gives their members free teddy bears, Nutribears, as they lose weight,for each ten pounds lost. So far, we’ve met Pound, Commitment, Community and Determination. I’ve lost over 50 pounds, so now it’s time to meet fuchsia-furred Nutribear 50: Encouragement.
I like the idea of having a special, fancy breakfast on Sundays, so I made the Nutrisystem Pancake Mix. Then I cut up a huge peach on the side (fruit serving) and put on a dollop of light whipped cream (free food). Plus, a glass of milk (dairy/protein serving).
It was delicious. Encouragement was jealous.
I’ve started creating art again. After my pointillism picture with Crayola markers, I felt it was time to get back into oil painting. This is the second painting I did lately. I call it “Beached Lightning.” Encouragement liked it.
Encouragement wants to help with the weigh-in
Normally, the Nutribears leave me alone when it comes to weigh-in day. But since Encouragement is so…encouraging…and she knew I was hoping to hit my big milestone, she waited with me to find the results. And here they are:
199.6! That’s right…Trisha is in ONEDERLAND! For those who don’t know this lingo, onederland (pronounced “wonderland”) is when you weigh in the 100s. I haven’t been under 200 pounds in at least 7 years. And now I am!!!
This is a big deal.
This is also the first time that I’ve told you what I actually weigh, rather than just what I’ve lost. So, let’s make this official:
Starting Weight: 255.6 | Current Weight: 199.6
This is a good day.
And it’s time for body measurements
I’ve noticed a real difference in my body in the last 24 weeks. I’m now a lot smaller. There’s no question that I’ve lost this amount of weight.
And you can see it in my body measurements. I take my measurements every 4 weeks. Here are the changes from week 20 to now:
- Upper Arms: –0.5 inches (-2.5 inches total)
- Chest: –0.25 inches (-7.25 inches total)
- Waist: –1.0 inches (-4.5 inches total)
- Hips: –0.75 inches (-6.25 inches total)
- Thigh: –0.75 inches (-4 inches total)
That means I’ve lost 3.25 inches in the past 4 weeks, and a total of 24.50 inches total in the last 24 weeks.
Now a lot of clothes that fit before are too big, and clothes that were way too tight fit me perfectly. Yay!
My weekly progress:
- Week 1: –6.4 pounds
- Week 2: –2.4 pounds (-8.8 total)
- Week 3: –3.8 pounds (-12.6 total)
- Week 4: –2.4 pounds (-15.0 total)
- Week 5: –3.0 pounds (-18.0 total)
- Week 6: –1.6 pounds (-19.6 total)
- Week 7: –3.4 pounds (-23.0 total)
- Week 8: –1.0 pounds (-24.0 total)
- Week 9: –2.6 pounds (-26.6 total)
- Week 10: –3.4 pounds (-30.0 total)
- Week 11: –0.6 pounds (-30.6 total)
- Week 12: –4.2 pounds (-34.8 total)
- Week 13: –1.0 pounds (-35.8 total)
- Week 14: –1.8 pounds (-37.6 total)
- Week 15: –3.0 pounds (-40.6 total)
- Week 16: –1.2 pounds (-41.8 total)
- Week 17: –2.8 pounds (-44.6 total)
- Week 18: +0.8 pounds (-43.8 total)
- Week 19: –2.6 pounds (-46.4 total)
- Week 20: –1.4 pounds (-47.8 total)
- Week 21: –1.6 pounds (-49.4 total)
- Week 22: –3.4 pounds (-52.8 total)
- Week 23: –2.6 pounds (-55.4 total)
- Week 24: –0.6 pounds (-56.0 total)
Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program and support services free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program.
PS: Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting the Nutrisystem website.