Nutrisystem Nation Week 26 Results
I’ve been on Nutrisystem now for just about 6 months.
And it doesn’t even feel like that long. Though, my body has changed a lot in that time. Speaking of which…
“Missing the Window”
A few months before starting on Nutrisystem, I bought a new pair of jeans at Old Navy. I picked out the pair I always did: “The Flirt”, short leg length, size 18. But, for some reason, these 18s were way too tight. I could fit into other 18s just fine (even in this exact same style), but not these.
I set them aside with the plan of wearing them once I lost some weight.
Once I started Nutrisystem in April, 2011, it had already become shorts and skirt weather. I don’t like wearing full-length jeans unless the weather is cold. Still, I kept those size 18s in the back of my mind. I didn’t want to miss the window of opportunity when I’ve lost enough weight to fit into them but not so much that they’re too big.
Fast forward to this week. The weather is cold again (sad panda) and it’s time to bust out the long pants. I pull on those too-tight size 18 Old Navy jeans and…
…they are way too big.
I needed a belt, and I hate belts. And even with a belt, they were super baggy around my lower tummy, thighs and butt. I missed the window! These new pants never got to be worn. First they were too tight. And now they are too big.
But, you know, I’m fine with it. After all, it really shows my progress.
(And someone gave me their old jeans since I didn’t have anything else. And guess what? They’re size 14. I can wear 14!)
But what does it say on the scale?
After getting under 200 a few weeks ago, every week has been a pleasure. All weight lost now is like icing on the cake. (Mmm, icing.)
Almost 60 pounds! No wonder those size 18 jeans didn’t fit.
And my progress over the last 26 weeks:
- Week 1: –6.4 pounds
- Week 2: –2.4 pounds (-8.8 total)
- Week 3: –3.8 pounds (-12.6 total)
- Week 4: –2.4 pounds (-15.0 total)
- Week 5: –3.0 pounds (-18.0 total)
- Week 6: –1.6 pounds (-19.6 total)
- Week 7: –3.4 pounds (-23.0 total)
- Week 8: –1.0 pounds (-24.0 total)
- Week 9: –2.6 pounds (-26.6 total)
- Week 10: –3.4 pounds (-30.0 total)
- Week 11: –0.6 pounds (-30.6 total)
- Week 12: –4.2 pounds (-34.8 total)
- Week 13: –1.0 pounds (-35.8 total)
- Week 14: –1.8 pounds (-37.6 total)
- Week 15: –3.0 pounds (-40.6 total)
- Week 16: –1.2 pounds (-41.8 total)
- Week 17: –2.8 pounds (-44.6 total)
- Week 18: +0.8 pounds (-43.8 total)
- Week 19: –2.6 pounds (-46.4 total)
- Week 20: –1.4 pounds (-47.8 total)
- Week 21: –1.6 pounds (-49.4 total)
- Week 22: –3.4 pounds (-52.8 total)
- Week 23: –2.6 pounds (-55.4 total)
- Week 24: –0.6 pounds (-56.0 total)
- Week 25: –1.8 pounds (-57.8 total)
- Week 26: –1.4 pounds (-59.2 total)
Happy Columbus Day, fellow Americans!
Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program and support services free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program.
PS: Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting the Nutrisystem website.