Nutrisystem Nation Week 29 Results and Nutribear 60 Photostory
I hope you’re having a spooky, spectacular and awesome day.
As a treat, you get to meet a new member of my family: Nutribear 60. Yay! Photostory to commence in 3…2…1…GO!
Welcome Nutribear 60, Focus
Nutrisystem gives bears to their members for every ten pounds lost (up to 100. Then it’s every 25 pounds). They call them Nutribears. So far, we’ve met Pound, Commitment, Community, Determination and Encouragement.
Since I’ve lost over 60 pounds now, I got my new bear. Meet Nutribear 60, Focus!
Here’s Focus draped in my goth-style leopard print coat. It has a black faux fur collar and cuffs and the rest is red leopard faux fur. She wanted to wear it, but it was way too big for her. It fit me perfectly, which is great since I bought that coat when I was 15: about 13 years ago. It hasn’t fit me in years—until now.
Last Sunday, I attended a theater production of “Dracula.” Since I always jump at the opportunity to dress up, I vamped out for the occasion. Dark black and red eye shadow. Black dress. And this really great coat.
Focus loves my coat, too.
Last week I mentioned that, instead of trick or treating like usual and eating a load of candy, I was going to only eat one Baby Ruth.
Well, I picked it up a few days ago. Focus held onto it for me so I wouldn’t be tempted into eating it early. So nice of her. Hopefully she’ll relinquish it later today.
And then there was a weigh-in.
I hopped on the scale this morning. This is what I found:
I’m really happy with those numbers. Judging by how the scale was all week, I wasn’t expecting such a big number. I like being pleasantly surprised.
Here are my weigh-ins over time:
- Week 1: –6.4 pounds
- Week 2: –2.4 pounds (-8.8 total)
- Week 3: –3.8 pounds (-12.6 total)
- Week 4: –2.4 pounds (-15.0 total)
- Week 5: –3.0 pounds (-18.0 total)
- Week 6: –1.6 pounds (-19.6 total)
- Week 7: –3.4 pounds (-23.0 total)
- Week 8: –1.0 pounds (-24.0 total)
- Week 9: –2.6 pounds (-26.6 total)
- Week 10: –3.4 pounds (-30.0 total)
- Week 11: –0.6 pounds (-30.6 total)
- Week 12: –4.2 pounds (-34.8 total)
- Week 13: –1.0 pounds (-35.8 total)
- Week 14: –1.8 pounds (-37.6 total)
- Week 15: –3.0 pounds (-40.6 total)
- Week 16: –1.2 pounds (-41.8 total)
- Week 17: –2.8 pounds (-44.6 total)
- Week 18: +0.8 pounds (-43.8 total)
- Week 19: –2.6 pounds (-46.4 total)
- Week 20: –1.4 pounds (-47.8 total)
- Week 21: –1.6 pounds (-49.4 total)
- Week 22: –3.4 pounds (-52.8 total)
- Week 23: –2.6 pounds (-55.4 total)
- Week 24: –0.6 pounds (-56.0 total)
- Week 25: –1.8 pounds (-57.8 total)
- Week 26: –1.4 pounds (-59.2 total)
- Week 27: –2.2 pounds (-61.4 total)
- Week 28: –1.0 pound (-62.4 total)
- Week 29: –1.6 pounds (-64.0 total)
Have a happy Halloween!
Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program and support services free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program.
PS: Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting the Nutrisystem website.