Nutrisystem Nation Week 30 Results
As you may remember from last week, I had a very specific plan for how I was going to handle Halloween: one Baby Ruth candy bar.
I know some of you were curious how that was going to turn out. Well, wonder no more!
Halloween Plans Were a Success
On Halloween, I planned to eat a Baby Ruth. I held it for the first half of the day, and then went ahead and ate it right after lunch.
I didn’t replace a Nutrisystem meal for that Baby Ruth. I just ate it and went along with my day. And, FYI, it was delicious, although much sweeter than I remember.
But, the biggest thing that came from having that candy bar was the subsequent days. On Tuesday, the day after Halloween, I went right back to being on Nutrisystem. No cheating or going hog wild on candy. I was just right back where I was before. Best of all, I didn’t even realize it until days later. I just went back on plan without even thinking about it.
Not only did I not fall off the wagon after eating that Baby Ruth, I didn’t even consider it an option.
And it shows on the scale.
Here’s what the scale said this morning:
Not only is that super awesome, even after having a Baby Ruth, but this weight loss is also a mini-milestone. As of today, I weigh 189.0 pounds. The 180s! I haven’t weighed in the 180s for about 8 years, and that time I only weighed that low for a few months.
Here’s my weight loss so far:
- Week 1: –6.4 pounds
- Week 2: –2.4 pounds (-8.8 total)
- Week 3: –3.8 pounds (-12.6 total)
- Week 4: –2.4 pounds (-15.0 total)
- Week 5: –3.0 pounds (-18.0 total)
- Week 6: –1.6 pounds (-19.6 total)
- Week 7: –3.4 pounds (-23.0 total)
- Week 8: –1.0 pounds (-24.0 total)
- Week 9: –2.6 pounds (-26.6 total)
- Week 10: –3.4 pounds (-30.0 total)
- Week 11: –0.6 pounds (-30.6 total)
- Week 12: –4.2 pounds (-34.8 total)
- Week 13: –1.0 pounds (-35.8 total)
- Week 14: –1.8 pounds (-37.6 total)
- Week 15: –3.0 pounds (-40.6 total)
- Week 16: –1.2 pounds (-41.8 total)
- Week 17: –2.8 pounds (-44.6 total)
- Week 18: +0.8 pounds (-43.8 total)
- Week 19: –2.6 pounds (-46.4 total)
- Week 20: –1.4 pounds (-47.8 total)
- Week 21: –1.6 pounds (-49.4 total)
- Week 22: –3.4 pounds (-52.8 total)
- Week 23: –2.6 pounds (-55.4 total)
- Week 24: –0.6 pounds (-56.0 total)
- Week 25: –1.8 pounds (-57.8 total)
- Week 26: –1.4 pounds (-59.2 total)
- Week 27: –2.2 pounds (-61.4 total)
- Week 28: –1.0 pound (-62.4 total)
- Week 29: –1.6 pounds (-64.0 total)
- Week 30: –2.6 pounds (-66.6 total)
I hope you’re having as good a week as I am!
Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program and support services free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program.
PS: Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting the Nutrisystem website.