Nutrisystem Nation Week 36 Results and Chef’s Table Menu
I have a prediction for next week’s Nutrisystem weigh-in.
See, I go a bit off-menu for holidays (yeah, only a bit.) While there are only about 10 days out of the year where I’d do that, three of them fall into the coming week: first day of Chanukah, Christmas Eve and Christmas.
I predict, because of this, and especially since Christmas is the night before my next weigh-in, my weight loss won’t be great next week. I may even gain a little. But, I’m prepared to see that on the scale and I won’t let it get me down. No worries! No falling off the wagon for me, besides the three scheduled stops.
Speaking of food…
There was a big announcement from Nutrisystem last week: They’re changing up the program.
The Nutrisystem Success program features a slightly altered menu and the inclusion of protein shakes.
But the thing I’m most excited about is the new Chef’s Table fresh-frozen dinners. See, I’ve been eating Nutrisystem non-stop for 36 weeks. That’s a little over 8 months. As much as I like the food, I’m looking forward to the change.
The Chef’s Table dinners were created by celebrity chefs and are much more flavorful and unique.
- Chef’s Table Moroccan Inspired Chicken. This was my favorite of the three I tried. It had a big wad of spinach (which I love) and bulgur wheat, along with some seriously tasty chicken. I think this is the first time I’ve tried Moroccan flavors, and I like it.
- Chef’s Table Citrus Barbecue Glazed Pork. I wasn’t as impressed with this one. It seemed to be a smaller portion than the Moroccan Inspired Chicken. And, while the picture shows lots of grilled corn, there wasn’t much at all in the packaging. Still, I’ve been craving barbecue so hard, so this was a good fix for the craving.
- Whole Wheat Ricotta Crepes. I love crepes! And I love cheese. And tomato sauce. And this dinner had all three. So, of course, I liked it. My only negative critique is that the portion was a little small. It missed the wad of veggies that the other dinners had. But, since you add veggies to your meal anyway, it wasn’t that big of a deal.
I haven’t fully started the new Nutrisystem Success program yet, but once I finish my current shipment, it should start. I’ll let you know what it’s like once I experience it in all its protein shake-filled splendor.
Weigh in, already!
Okay, geez. No need to get snippy. This is what my scale said this morning:
What about body measurements?
Good question. Every 4 weeks, I measure parts of my body to see the progress in my shrinking size.
Here are the changes from week 32 to now:
- Upper arm: –0.75 inches (-3.75 inches total)
- Chest: –1.5 inches (-10 inches total)
- Waist: –0.75 inches (-8 inches total)
- Hips: –0.75 inches (-8.75 inches total)
- Thigh: 0 inches (-5.25 inches total)
That means I’ve lost 3.75 inches in the last 4 weeks, and 35.75 inches total in 36 weeks.
Look at that! 10 inches off my chest. Some of you might cringe at losing that much off your boobs, but I think it’s awesome. I’ve gone from a 42DDD to a 38C or 38D. Much much better.
My progress over the weeks:
- Week 1: –6.4 pounds
- Week 2: –2.4 pounds (-8.8 total)
- Week 3: –3.8 pounds (-12.6 total)
- Week 4: –2.4 pounds (-15.0 total)
- Week 5: –3.0 pounds (-18.0 total)
- Week 6: –1.6 pounds (-19.6 total)
- Week 7: –3.4 pounds (-23.0 total)
- Week 8: –1.0 pounds (-24.0 total)
- Week 9: –2.6 pounds (-26.6 total)
- Week 10: –3.4 pounds (-30.0 total)
- Week 11: –0.6 pounds (-30.6 total)
- Week 12: –4.2 pounds (-34.8 total)
- Week 13: –1.0 pounds (-35.8 total)
- Week 14: –1.8 pounds (-37.6 total)
- Week 15: –3.0 pounds (-40.6 total)
- Week 16: –1.2 pounds (-41.8 total)
- Week 17: –2.8 pounds (-44.6 total)
- Week 18: +0.8 pounds (-43.8 total)
- Week 19: –2.6 pounds (-46.4 total)
- Week 20: –1.4 pounds (-47.8 total)
- Week 21: –1.6 pounds (-49.4 total)
- Week 22: –3.4 pounds (-52.8 total)
- Week 23: –2.6 pounds (-55.4 total)
- Week 24: –0.6 pounds (-56.0 total)
- Week 25: –1.8 pounds (-57.8 total)
- Week 26: –1.4 pounds (-59.2 total)
- Week 27: –2.2 pounds (-61.4 total)
- Week 28: –1.0 pound (-62.4 total)
- Week 29: –1.6 pounds (-64.0 total)
- Week 30: –2.6 pounds (-66.6 total)
- Week 31: –0.6 pounds (-67.2 total)
- Week 32: –0 pounds (-67.2 total)
- Week 33: –2.2 pounds (-69.4 total)
- Week 34: +1.0 pounds (-68.4 total)
- Week 35: –3.0 pounds (-71.4 total)
- Week 36: –1.0 pounds (-72.4 total)
I hope your holidays are awesome!
Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their program and support services free of charge for my participation in the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program.
PS: Want to lose weight and get healthy on Nutrisystem? Join today by calling 1-888-853-4689 or by visiting the Nutrisystem website.