The Best of Makeup Files 2011
The year’s almost over. Do you have your party hat and noise makers?
Before you venture boldly into 2012, don’t forget all the awesome things that happened in 2011. Time to appreciate what a great year it was!
- 50 Ways to Celebrate Valentine’s Day When You’re Single where I’m not sad that I’m single on the big day
- 6 Ways to Wear Pink Eye Shadow where I extol the virtues of my favorite color—in shadow form!
- Vote for Makeup Files for 2011 Top Beauty Blog! where Makeup Files is nominated for an award from BeautySchool.com (and I got 3rd place!)
- How to Find the Red Lipstick Shade That Looks Best on You where you can finally find the right color. Promise!
- Icy Blue Eye Shadow Tutorial Video where I show you a nice blue look in video form
- I’m Joining the Nutrisystem Nation where I start on Nutrisystem
- Happy 3rd Anniversary, Makeup Files! where I celebrate my 3rd blogiversary
- Braaaains: A Makeup Tutorial Inspired by Zombies where I bust out the green for some zombie-inspired fun
- 10 Ways to Break Through the Gloom and Start Feeling Good About Yourself where I help you get out of the gloom
- Makeup Files Listed in the Top 50 Beauty Blogs of 2011! where I get an award for one of the top beauty blogs in the world from everydaysale.co.uk
- 10 Tips for Better Beauty Sleep where sleep is most important
- Nails of the Day: I’m in Nirvana where I find one of my favorite nail polishes ever
- The Coolest Thing Ever: Vote for Makeup Files for Best Beauty Blog from SHAPE Magazine where Makeup Files is noticed by a national women’s magazine
- You Are Beautiful where I tell you the truth
- 5 Ways to Handle a Compliment where you can finally accept what I just told you
- Beauty Storage Idea: Pretty Pink Gravel Makeup Brush Holder where I make the cutest makeup brush storage ever. Ever!
- What I’m Reading – November 2011 where I admit to some serious romance-reading
- Makeup Files Now Open to Sponsored Advertising! where you can get advertising for as low as $2 a day
- Ch-Ch-Changes: More Posts on Makeup Files! where I plan to post WAY more often
- Face of the Day: Blue Leopard Print where I go OUT THERE with my makeup
- Makeup Files’ Favorite Things 2011 where I take over for Oprah
- 5 Ways to Climb Out of Your Makeup Rut where I help you improve
- Back to Black With Bigen where I wear black hair for the first time in over a decade
- Nutrisystem Nation Week 37 Results and Nutribear 70 Photostory where I have the last weight loss results of 2011: 70 pounds!
I hope you’ve had as much fun this year as I have. Makeup Files has improved so much and I’m excited to have another great (even better!) year.
Oh, and if you still haven’t worked on your list of New Year’s Resolutions, this might help: Beautiful New Year’s Resolutions
Sunset photo credit: joka2000