10 Reasons to Get Out of Bed in the Morning
Now that I’ve got you sleeping like a pro with 10 Tips for Better Beauty Sleep, you might be spending far too much time in bed.
10 Reasons to Get Out of Bed
- You haven’t broken in those new heels yet. You’ve been meaning to. Now’s your chance!
- You haven’t read the last book of the Hunger Games trilogy. Mockingjay is waiting for you…Might as well read it before the next movie comes out.
- You have some frozen waffles and Nutella spread waiting for you in the kitchen. Come on. You know you want to eat it.
- You smell fresh-cooked bacon. Even if it’s not coming from your house, how can you lounge about when bacon’s in the air? And maybe your neighbor will let you borrow some.
- You haven’t done your nails in a fun way. Maybe you want some sparkly tips or a red and white French manicure. Time to get it done.
- You hate bed hair. So messy and scruffy? You’d better get up.
- You actually like your job. That’s so rare. You should be happy!
- You don’t want to miss the next episode of Castle. Me either! When are Castle and Beckett going to get together already?!
- You haven’t written the next great American (or Canadian, or wherever you’re from) novel yet. You can always start today. It’s never too late!
- You want to read Makeup Files and you don’t have a laptop. Aww, you’re so sweet.
Photo credit: Marya