Happy 4th Anniversary, Makeup Files!
That’s a long time in the blogging world!
A lot has happened in the last year. SHAPE Magazine nominated me as a top beauty blogger of 2011. I lost a bunch of weight on Nutrisystem. I continued to give you blog posts on inner and outer beauty.
To celebrate Makeup Files 4th blogiversary, I thought I’d highlight the best posts of the last year.
The Best of Makeup Files’ 4th Year
- 6 Ways to Wear Green Eye Shadow
- Braaaaains: A Makeup Tutorial Inspired By Zombies
- 10 Ways to Break Through the Gloom and Start Feeling Good About Yourself
- 10 Tips for Better Beauty Sleep
- Autumn Leaves Makeup Tutorial
- You Are Beautiful
- Beauty Storage Idea: Pretty Pink Gravel Makeup Brush Holder
- 5 Ways to Climb Out of Your Makeup Rut
- Why Beauty Blogs Are Better
- What is the Cupid’s Bow Dimple and Why Should I Highlight It?
- Nutrisystem Nation Week 52 and Before and After a Year of Weight Loss
- Nails of the Day Inspired by Drusilla From Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- 10 Reasons to Get Out of Bed in the Morning
Is your favorite Makeup Files post of the last year not listed here? Let me know in the comments.
And here’s to a great fifth year!