Road Trip Beauty: What I’m Taking Cross-Country
As I mentioned yesterday, I’m going on a trip to visit my family and friends in my hometown. While I’m leaving tomorrow, I thought I’d start getting packed today, and that includes all the beauty products I plan to bring.
(FYI, there will still be Makeup Files posts while I’m gone. No worries!)
Since this is a road trip, I don’t have to worry about airline restrictions. I can take whatever I want!
It all fits inside this black travel bag. I’ve been using it for years (hence how beat up it looks) and it fits everything you’ll see below. This bag isn’t too big. It’s just about the size of a medium handbag.
Here’s what I’m bringing:
- Degree Expert Protection motionSENSE deodorant in Linen Dry
- Pacifica Island Vanilla Body Butter
- Pacifica Island Vanilla Perfume Roll-On
- Harvey Prince Eau de Lite Perfume Roll-On
- Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion SPF 55
It’s all about smelling good and protecting my skin.
- Samy Conditioning Serum
- Suave Professionals Captivating Curls Whipped Cream Mousse
- BioInfusion travel shampoo and conditioner
I’m also bringing hair brushes and spare hair binders. Plus, there’ll be a flat iron and hair dryer, too. And I’ll probably use whatever body wash is available in the hotel room.
- Absolute Make-Up Cleansing Tissues
- Colorescience Pro Sunforgettable Primer SPF 30
- Colorescience Pro Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection SPF 30 Brush
- Meaningful Beauty Cindy Crawford Crème de Serum
- RoC Retinol Correxion Max Wrinkle Resurfacing System Anti-Wrinkle Treatment
Expect reviews of the Colorescience Pro products when I get back.
- Pixi Ultimate Beauty Kit
- Youngblood Mighty Shiny Lip Gels in Stripped and Bared
- Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
- Klix Blush Brush
- e.l.f. Eyeshadow Brush
Expect swatches of the Youngblood Mighty Shiny Lip Gels next week.
As you can see, I’m bringing quite a bit for this week-long trip. I have a feeling that I’ll be adding more to my carrying case before I leave tomorrow; mostly in the form of eye shadow.
Do you think there’s anything I’m missing? (Don’t worry, I’m bringing a tooth brush.)