10 Reasons to Get Off Your Butt and Exercise
I recently gave you 10 reasons to get out of bed in the morning. But what if you’re already out of bed and you’re not spending your time wisely?
10 Reasons to Exercise Today
- You want to look good in a bathing suit. Even if it’s only a one-piece.
- You don’t want to feel guilty about that buffet you visited. Or the pizza. Or that slice of birthday cake with yummy pink buttercream frosting (Okay, I’m making myself hungry).
- You wouldn’t mind having a really good butt. And that won’t happen if you keep sitting on it all day.
- You want to make more friends. Imagine how many you could meet on the running trail or at yoga class!
- You want a new way to meet “the one.” Just like making friends! And you’ll look good while doing it.
- You have an event. Impress them at your wedding/high school reunion/family get-together/dentist appointment/court date.
- You’re super tired. Exercising will actually give you more energy. It sounds counterintuitive, but it’s true.
- You want to live forever. Exercising will make you healthier and *hopefully* live a lot longer.
- You want to look like Brooke Burke. I don’t blame you!
- You have nothing better to do. Some squats and a quick walk around the neighborhood will cure your restlessness and boredom! It works for me.
Still can’t find a reason to exercise? Give me your excuse in the comments and I’ll shoot it down in the best and most creative way I can think of.
Photo credit: tableatny