No Mirror Makeup Challenge: A Makeup Video Without a Mirror
I love makeup challenges. A few weeks ago, I did the 3 Minute Makeup Challenge and had a blast, despite kind of failing the challenge. Well, today I’m rocking the No Mirror Makeup Challenge.
So, of course, I had to try it. Check out my video to see how I did.
That turned out way better than I expected. I actually went out like that. (After fixing the eye shadow fallout and lipstick smudge, of course.)
Here’s what I used for this look:
- Cover FX Pressed Mineral Foundation
- Stila Dream in Full Color Palette
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stingray
- NYX Doll Eye Volume Mascara
- Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cream Blush & Pressed Sparklicity in Coral Cameo
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Crème in Raisin Rage
What do you think? Did I do well?
Would you do the No Mirror Makeup Challenge?
Have you ever done your makeup without a mirror? If not, would you take this challenge?
Let’s talk about it in the comments!
Also, if you’ve done this challenge and created a YouTube video of it, I’d love to see it! Leave me the link below!