Purple Tropics Eyeshadow Tutorial Video
In August, I showed you a purple, green and blue face of the day I lovingly called Purple Tropics.
Here’s a reminder of the look:
You guys wanted to see a makeup tutorial video of the look, and I just had to deliver! Thus, I created the Purple Tropics Eyeshadow Tutorial video!
Nice video, eh? I’m really loving making these for you guys. (You should totally subscribe to the Makeup Files YouTube channel if you haven’t already.)
So, in this tutorial, I used…
- Cover FX Pressed Mineral Foundation
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in Skin Tone
- MAKE Glitter Eyeshadow in Alabaster
- MAKE Matte Finish Eyeshadow in Purple Congo
- NYX 5 Color Shadow The Caribbean Collection in I Dream of St. Lucia
- butter LONDON Bespoke Colour Collection WINK Eye Pencil in Union Jack Black
- NYX Doll Eye Volume Mascara
Do you think you’ll follow this tutorial? If so, I totally want to see the results. Show me your Purple Tropics!
What makeup videos do you want to see?
As you can see, I’ve been making a lot of YouTube videos lately. Is there anything you want to see in an upcoming video? Perhaps you want another like this Purple Tropics eyeshadow tutorial video?
Let me know in the comments!