FOTD: Halloween Skull Makeup
Today’s the day for watching horror movies (or Hocus Pocus, which is what I’ll be watching tonight), dressing in a costume and eating candy.
So far this morning, I’ve got one of those done already. What is it? My costume!
To be more specific, I have my makeup done: my Halloween skull makeup!
I got the idea from e.l.f. Cosmetics’ Halloween skeleton makeup how-to. You can click that link to find out how to do it.
- Pixi Eye Bright Kit in Fair/Medium green concealer around my nose and on my mouth.
- Pixi Redness Reducing Prime on my whole face.
- Cover FX Matte Setting Powder in L all over my face.
- Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner in Black for the outlines. And when that ran out…
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stingray for the rest of the outlines.
- Sephora Smoky Kohl Eyeliner in black for the big chunks of black on my eyes and nose.
- Ulta Eyeshadow in Blackout, a matte black shadow, on the eyes and nose as well as for shading everywhere else
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in White for the teeth.
Now I’m going to go do some errands around town and freak everyone out!
What are you dressing as for Halloween?
Are you doing elaborate face makeup, or are you going for a costume instead? I want to hear about your Halloween costume!
Let’s chat about it in the comments!