Cargo Let’s Meet in Paris Eye Shadow Tutorial: Parisian Romance
Did you get the limited edition Cargo Cosmetics Let’s Meet in Paris Eye Palette? It was limited edition for the 2013 holiday season and features some really great Paris-inspired shades. (You can still get it on eBay if you missed out.)
Well, I thought I’d do an eye shadow tutorial using this palette. After all, seeing the 12 shades, you might be at a loss for what to do with them.
This is the look you’ll be learning in today’s Cargo Let’s Meet in Paris eye shadow tutorial. I call this look Parisian Romance! It uses shades of tan, gold, brown and blue with a dramatically dark line.
From the palette, this eye shadow tutorial uses:
- Baguette (light, matte beige)
- Eiffel Tower (super shimmery gold)
- Croissant (shimmery brown with blue shimmer)
- Louvre (silver that looks blue once applied)
And best of all…it’s a video tutorial! Check it out!
Think you could pull this off?
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in White
- Cargo Cosmetics Let’s Meet in Paris Eye Palette
- Gorgeous Cosmetics iINK Liquid Eye Pencil in Carbon Black
- NYX Doll Eye Volume Mascara
- Cover FX Pressed Mineral Foundation
- Blush and Highlighter from the Too Faced Be Bright palette
What do you think of this Let’s Meet in Paris eye shadow tutorial? Did you get this palette? What are your favorite shades?
(I think Croissant is my favorite. There’s something special about a brown eye shadow that has slight blue shimmer. It’s not a color combo you see every day.)
Let’s chat about it in the comments!