FOTD: Romantic Makeup and a New Video
What did you do for Valentine’s Day this year? I realize it’s been over a week since the most romantic day of the year, but…sometimes it takes me that long to show you my Face of the Day. Oops!
For Valentine’s Day, I visited my mom and we exchanged Valentines, then I went out with friends to happy hour and enjoyed some seriously yummy pulled pork sliders. And then I watched Camp Takota! (Yes, I did single girl things and had a great time!)
Of course, I had to do my makeup special for the event. My Valentine’s FOTD featured romantic makeup. Makes sense, right?
For my lips, I used “Saturday” from the Kardashian Beauty A Week of Kisses Mini Lip Gloss Set. Yes, this was a Friday, but I really like the color of Saturday.
- All over the lid: Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
- At the inner corner of the lid and under the brow: MAKE Glitter Eyeshadow in Alabaster
- In the crease: Bright Eyes pink eye shadow from the Too Faced Be Bright Palette
- At the outer corner of the lid: Croissant from the Cargo Let’s Meet in Paris Eye Palette
- On the top lash line and lower waterline: butter LONDON WINK Eye Pencil in Union Jack Black
- On the top and bottom lashes: Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
I think this turned out really beautifully. And the look totally went with the dress I was wearing.
What do you think of my romantic makeup?
Am I a serial killer?
I’ve got a new video over at the Makeup Files YouTube channel!
Check it out! It’s less than a minute, so no time commitment, y’all.
Can you relate to the video? Are you quiet and keep to yourself? Let’s chat about it in the comments!
Have an awesome Tuesday!